Обновление от 12 ноября 2018 года. Имея опыт работы со студенческими визами начиная с марта 2013 года, я накопил очень большую базу знаний в части возможных причин отказа в ирландской визе. Не скрою, хоть и редко, но бывали случаи отказа в ирландской визе и у моих студентов. Но больше всего ко мне за помощью с подачей Апелляции на отказ в Ирландской визе обращалось студентов, которые сами собирали пакет документов. Так же часто в моем опыте были отказы у студентов, которым помогали специалисты «широкого профиля», готовые за Ваши деньги помогать Вам с визой в любую страну мира. Поэтому, если Вы решили поехать на обучение в Ирландии, не рискуйте возможностью получить отказ в визе. Обращайтесь ко мне и получите максимально полную и качественную помощь. Тем более, что своим студентам я оказываю визовую поддержку полностью бесплатно.
Отказ в Ирландской студенческой визе и какие причины
Visa Applicaiion Ref No: ********
I regret to inform you that your application for an Irish Visa has been refused by the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service for the following reasons:
F:- Finances:- evidence provided is deemed insufficient or incomplete
ID:- Authenticity of documents
ID:- Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application — please see link to «Documents Required» as displayed on our website — www.inis.gov.ie
OB:- Obligations to return to home country have not been deemed sufficient
OC:- Condition — The potential cost of this trip is high in comparison to the applicant’s means, and given that no compelling reasons for the trip have been displayed, the visa officer is not satisfied of your intentions to leave the State following your visit.
OC: — Observe the conditions of the visa — the visa sought is for a specific purpose and duration: the applicant has not satisfied the visa officer that such conditions would be observed.
ID:- Authenticity of documents The Visa Officer has doubts in relation to the authenticity of the Bank Statement Original not submitted. The Visa Officer is also concerned that no official land registration documentation has been submitted to show the official transfer of ownership of the land and the shop that was gifted.
This decision can be appealed within 2 months of the dale of this letter An appeal must be submitted in writing, fully addressing all the reasons for refusal to the Visa Appeals Officer to the address shown.
Расшифровка причин отказа в выдаче ирландской визы
Explanation of Reasons for Refusal of Visa
ID Insufficient documentation e.g.
- Insufficient documentation submitted in support of the application. Please see website link to ‘Documentation to Accompany a Visa Application’ at www.inis.gov.ie
- Application form incomplete or unsigned
- Documents provided not translated
F Finances e.g.
- No evidence of finances shown
- Evidence provided is deemed insufficient or incomplete (e.g. no contact details for bank, poor quality documents)
- Finances shown have been deemed insufficient
PF The granting of the visa may result in a cost to public funds
PR The granting of the visa may result in a cost to public resources
R Reference e.g
- No reference in Ireland
- No clear link to reference has been shown
- No letter of invitation submitted with the visa application form
- Letter of invitation no longer valid — dates for event/course have passed
- No confirmation of hotel booking for duration of stay
RH Relationship History
IS Immigration status of the reference in Ireland — e.g.
- Evidence of this has not been provided — Copy of GNIB card, copy of passport of reference
- Reference has no right of residence in the State
IH Immigration history of applicant
WP Work permit required
1YR 1 year rule
P Passport e.g.
- Passport expires within 6 months of end of visit, or 12 months if you are applying to work or study
- Passport has not been signed
VR Previous Visa refusal(s)
ST Visit is not short term in nature — exceeds 90 days
INCO Inconsistencies e.g.
SP Student Profile — e.g.
- Insufficient recognized level of English shown (e.g. IELTS*)
- Relevance of English to employment (for English language students)
- Previous educational or employment background is at odds with course applied for
- Gaps in education or employment not accounted for
- Course does not meet Student Visa requirements
- Students have no automatic right to family reunification with family members who are resident outside the State. Your case has been fully examined on the basis of the documentation submitted, and it has been decided not to grant your application
- Students who are in the State on a study visa, have no automatic right to have any person, whether related or not, to visit them. Your case has been fully examined on the basis of the documentation submitted, and it has been decided not to grant your application
* International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
SCH Profile of School/Visas not currently being issued for this school.
OB Obligation to return to home country not shown e.g.
- No social, economic or professional ties in home country shown
- Obligations shown have not been deemed sufficient
OC Observe the conditions of the visa e.g.
- The visa sought is for a specific purpose and duration, and the applicant has not satisfied the visa officer that such conditions would be observed
- The applicant may overstay following his/her proposed visit
- The applicant may work illegally in the State
- The applicant may branch into the common travel area
- The potential cost of this trip is high in comparison to the applicant’s means, and given that no compelling reasons for the trip have been displayed, the visa officer is not satisfied of your intentions to leave the State following your visit.
FM Family member
- Minor child not a family member
- There is no automatic right for non-EEA nationals who are (extended) family members of persons with one of the following permissions, to migrate on a long-term basis to Ireland.
— Members of IBC Schemes
— Naturalised Irish Citizens i.e. people who have been granted citizenship in Ireland
— Asylum seekers
Your case has been fully examined on the basis of the documentation submitted, and it has been decided not to grant your application